|Fall Session||Sep 8, 2014||Dec 21 2014|
|Winter Session||Jan 5, 2015||Mar 29, 2015|
|Spring Session||Apr 6, 2015||Jun 21, 2015|
Toddler & Preschool Gymnastics
|GymKyds Tots||1-3||Parent & Me – Exploration||45 min|
|Junior Preschool||2-3||Parent & Me – Structured||55 min|
|Preschool GymKyds||3-5||beginner gymnastics||1 hour|
|Gymnastics & Cheer!!!||3-5||beginner gymnastics, dance & cheer||1 hour|
|Gymnastics & Sport!!!||3-5||gymnastics, soccer, baseball & basketball||1 hour|
|Advanced KynderGym||4-5||basic gymnastics||1 hour|
|GymKyds Superstars||3-5||gymnastics instruction and preschool activities||2 hour|
Recreational Gymnastics for School Age
|GymKyds I & II||5-12||basic skill building programs||1 hour|
|Advanced GymKyds||5+||advanced gymnastics||1.5 hours|
|Home School||5+||beginner & intermediate program||1 hour|
|Boys Gymnastics||4-9||beginner through advanced||1 hour|
|Gymkyds Tumble Only||8+||tumbling skills||1.5 hours|
|GymKyds Tumblers||5+||competition training||various|
Regular Session Pricing
Note: Please add $25.00 for the Administration and Manitoba Gymnastics Fee, which must be paid at time of registration. This is a once-a-year fee, for each gymnast, valid from September 2014 to September 2015.
|Session||45 Minute Class||55min-1 Hour Class||1.5 Hour Class|
|Fall Session||$195 + GST||$205 + GST||$290 + GST|
|Winter Session||$165 + GST||$175 + GST||$240 + GST|
|Spring Session||$160 + GST||$170 + GST||$235 + GST|
Oct 12 & 13 - Thanksgiving
Nov 11 - Remembrance Day
Feb 16 - Louis Riel Day
May 18 - Victoria Day
*Note: We do not discount for Stat Holidays, but if a holiday falls on your class day and you would like to make up the class please speak to Peggy and we will arrange for you to make up the class at another time slot.
DiscountsDiscounts (only one discount applicable per family)
- 10% discount for 2nd child, 20% discount for 3rd child, 30% discount for 4th child, 40% discount for 5th child, etc.
- Sign up for second class during the same session and save 10%.
- Sign up and pay for the whole year and receive 10% off.
- Cheques made payable to Gymkyds
- No refunds after 2nd class.
- All gymnasts should arrive at the gym no less than 5 minutes before their class.
- Hair must be neatly tied back.
- No shoes or boots permitted in the gym.
- Female gymnasts are asked to wear a bodysuit or shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in. Male gymnasts are asked to wear shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in.