Boys are welcome in all our regular gymnastics classes, but we are also offering boys only classes.
We also offer a Boy’s Competitive program as well. See the Boy’s Competitive page for more details.
|Boys Gymnastics (4-9 yrs)||Saturday||4:00pm||5:00pm|
Regular Session Pricing
|Boys Gymnastics (4-9 yrs)||Fall Session 2018|
Sep 9, 2018 - Dec 17, 2018
|Winter Session 2019|
Jan 7, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019
|Spring Session 2019|
Apr 1, 2019 - Jun 17, 2019
Note: Please add $35.00 for the Administration and Manitoba Gymnastics Fee, which must be paid at time of registration. This is a once-a-year fee, for each gymnast, valid from Sept 1 to Aug 31.
Classes will not be held on:
Oct 7-8 Thanksgiving
Nov 11 Remembrance Day
Feb 18 Louis Riel Day
April 19 Good Friday
May 20 Victoria Day
*Note: We do not discount for Stat Holidays, but if a holiday falls on your class day and you would like to make up the class please speak to Peggy and we will arrange for you to make up the class at another time slot.
Discounts (only one discount applicable per family)
- 10% discount for 2nd child, 20% discount for 3rd child, 30% discount for 4th child, 40% discount for 5th child, etc.
- Sign up for second class during the same session and save 10%.
- Sign up and pay for the whole year and receive 10% off.
- Cheques made payable to Gymkyds
- No refunds after 2nd class.
- All gymnasts should arrive at the gym no less than 5 minutes before their class.
- Hair must be neatly tied back.
- No shoes or boots permitted in the gym.
- Female gymnasts are asked to wear a bodysuit or shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in. Male gymnasts are asked to wear shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in.