Sensory Gym Tyme
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer Sensory Session 2019||Jul 8, 2019||Aug 12, 2019|
5 week summer session
Sensory Gym Tyme is a program tailored to the specific needs of special needs children. It is designed to develop fundamental movement skills through play. It offers exposure to a team environment and an opportunity to develop social skills. Sensory Gym Tyme offers a safe and fun environment for your child to be themselves while developing their skills.
Parent participation is required for this program
|Sensory Gym Tyme||Monday||5:30pm||6:30pm|
|Sensory Gym Tyme||Summer Sensory Session 2019|
Jul 8, 2019 - Aug 12, 2019
Note: An annual $20 registration fee is required (Sept 1 to Aug 31) for each gymnast and will be added to your order automatically.
- Cheques made payable to Gymkyds
- No refunds after 2nd class.
- All gymnasts should arrive at the gym no less than 5 minutes before their class.
- Hair must be neatly tied back.
- No shoes or boots permitted in the gym.
- Female gymnasts are asked to wear a bodysuit or shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in. Male gymnasts are asked to wear shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in.