Flippin for Autism
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer Autism Session 2017||Jul 3, 2017||Aug 7, 2017|
6 week summer session
Ages 4 – 8
Flippin for Autism is a program tailored to the specific needs of children on the autism spectrum. It is designed to develop fundamental movement skills through play. It offers exposure to a team environment and an opportunity to develop social skills. Flippin for Autism offers a safe and fun environment for your child to be themselves while developing their skills.
Parent participation is required for this program
|Flippin for Autism||Monday||5:30pm|
|Flippin for Autism||Summer Autism Session 2017|
Jul 3, 2017 - Aug 7, 2017
Note: An annual $30 registration fee is required (Sept 1 to Aug 31) for each gymnast and will be added to your order automatically.6 Week summer Session
- Cheques made payable to Gymkyds
- No refunds after 2nd class.
- All gymnasts should arrive at the gym no less than 5 minutes before their class.
- Hair must be neatly tied back.
- No shoes or boots permitted in the gym.
- Female gymnasts are asked to wear a bodysuit or shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in. Male gymnasts are asked to wear shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in.