In light of the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic announcement, I wanted to reach out to all our members and advise you how we are addressing these concerns.
Gymkyds has a daily cleaner that cleans all major traffic areas including entrance ways, doorways, washrooms, chairs, counters/tables, glass and garbage’s.
We will be having all the kids use hand sanitizer when they enter the gym, and then again when they leave the gym. We also ask parents if your child is sick or not feeling well to not bring them to class.
We are asking our staff to find a sub if they are not feeling well.
We have Many stations available with hand sanitizers available for everyone to use.
According to the Government of Health Canada:
- Canadians should continue to think ahead about the actions that they can take to stay healthy and prevent the spread of any illness, especially respiratory infections.
- Now and always during cold and flu season, stay home if you are sick. Encourage those you know are sick to stay home until they no longer have symptoms.
- Remember to cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing.
- Since Respiratory viruses, such as the one that causes COVID-19, are spread through contact. Change how you greet one another. Instead of a handshake, a kiss or a hug, a friendly wave or elbow bump is less likely to expose you to respiratory viruses.
- Practice frequent hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as toys and door handles.
- These are the most important ways that you can protect yourself and your family from respiratory illness, including COVID-19
Thank you for taking the time to read this message. In time this will pass, but we need to take this seriously at this moment in time.
Let me know if you have any questions
Peggy Glassco/ Owner Gymkyds Gymnastic Centre..
204-293-0113 or email@example.com