How Can I make up the classes that are being cancelled? I am going to have a very flexible make up policy for your missed classes. You can make them up anytime between now and September 4th. You can double up and do two classes a week , or you can make them up in our summer session that runs on Wednesday and Thursday evenings in July and August, or you can attend the value of the missed classes by attending a half day or full day summer camp. [...]
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer Session 2020||Jul 8, 2020||Aug 27, 2020|
|GymKyds 1&2 (4-7 yrs)||Wednesday||4:30pm||5:30pm|
|GymKyds 1&2 (7+ yrs)||Wednesday||7:30pm||8:30pm|
|GymKyds 1&2 (7+ yrs) 1.5Hrs||Thursday||7:30pm||9:00pm|
|Junior Preschool (2-3 yrs)||Thursday||5:30pm||6:30pm|
|Parent & Me (1-3 yrs)||Wednesday||5:30pm||6:30pm|
|Preschool (3-5 yrs)||Wednesday||6:30pm||7:30pm|
8 Week summer Session.Summer Session Brochure
Summer Session Pricing
Note: An annual $25 registration fee is required (Sept 1 to Aug 31) for each gymnast and will be added to your order automatically.
- Cheques made payable to Gymkyds
- No refunds after 2nd class.
- All gymnasts should arrive at the gym no less than 5 minutes before their class.
- Hair must be neatly tied back.
- No shoes or boots permitted in the gym.
- Female gymnasts are asked to wear a bodysuit or shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in. Male gymnasts are asked to wear shorts and a t-shirt that tucks in.